Improve your Landscape photography.
Step by step.
Have you ever wondered how professional landscape photographers manage to get those stunning photos with beautiful and vibrant colours, smooth and silky water and those incredible compositions?
Don't look any further. In this ebook I will reveal all the tricks of the pros which will allow you to take your landscape photography to the next level. This step by step guide will start with the basics and finish off with detailed tricks, the professionals use to create their powerful compositions.
- Find out what lansdscape photography is all about
- The basics of photography and why they are so important
- How ISO Speed, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Focal Length and Depth of Field correlate.
- How to use Hyperfocal Distance in order to gain maximum image sharpness
- The importance of filters for your camera and which ones you cannot live without
- How and when to use Graduated, Polarizing, Neutral Density and UltraViolet filters
- The best times to take landscape photos
- Usage of Histogram, blinkies and exposing to the right
- Tips especially for those using digital cameras
- Cropped or full frame sensors?
- How to take panoramic photos
- Find out how to interpret satellite images, weather forecast and swell info
- Safety considerations of your camera gear and yourself
- Using RAW vs JPG files
- How light controls everything
- Advanced compositions to create jawdropping images
- Check-list for your camera
- How to capture water for seascape and waterfall shots
- Shooting for post-processing
- Complete guide to blending images
- How to create natural looking HDR Photographs
- List of valuable ressources on the internet that help you get prepared for your shoot
Plus more than a dozen special tips & tricks which will help you produce award-winning images.